A collection of AI related links that I find interesting or useful.
- Moore-AnimateAnyone: Implementation of the paper AnimateAnyone - Consistent and Controllable Image-to-Video Synthesis for Character Animation
- GPT-SoVITS-WebUI: A Powerful Few-shot Voice Conversion and Text-to-Speech WebUI.
- Autoregressive Image Models: A collection of vision models pre-trained with an autoregressive generative objective
- Surya: Surya is a multilingual document OCR toolkit
- AudioCraft: AudioCraft is a PyTorch library for deep learning research on audio generation. AudioCraft contains inference and training code for two state-of-the-art AI generative models producing high-quality audio - AudioGen and MusicGen.
- Drag Your GAN: Interactive Point-based Manipulation on the Generative Image Manifold
- The consciousness wars: can scientists ever agree on how the mind works?: There are dozens of theories of how the brain produces conscious experience, and a new type of study is testing some of them head-to-head.
- ReconFusion: Reconstruct real-world scenes using only a few photos.